Saturday, November 17, 2012

AEDM (Day 17) - Red/Green Beetle

Mom has requested six insects and this is number four!  Two more to go. . .
I spent most of the afternoon "blaking" - which is my word for raking the leaves with a blower (blow + rake = blake).  Now the leaves in the back yard are in HUGE piles waiting to get magically transported to the curb at the front of the house - Guess I'll be spending most of tomorrow afternoon moving the HUGE piles of leaves.  It is nice to see green in the backyard again instead of only leaves!
Check out all the creativity on Art Every Day Month

2 comments:

Viola said...

Beautiful! and I've watched all your insects below, so much lovly to see here! :)
aslo I like the branches of the trees and background! :)

veronica said...

great buggy eyes! love the highlight on his back too.